This 42-credit-hour program is divided into: 18 foundations credits, 12 pillar credits, a six-hour capstone course, and six hours of electives. The capstone course uses case-based learning with oral and written presentations. Classes are offered at the KU Edwards Campus and online in an eight-week module format – two modules each semester. Please consult with your advisor for more information.
Foundations (18 credits)
- ACCT 701 Accounting
- FIN 701 Finance
- DSCI 701 Statistics
- MGMT 701 Managing People
- MKTG 701 Marketing
- BE 701 Managerial Economics
Pillars (12 credits)
- MGMT 705 Business Law and Ethics
- SCM 701 Operations and Supply Chain Management
- IBUS 701 International Business
- MGMT 704 Strategic Management
- BUS 725 MBA Capstone 6 (credits)
Electives (6 credits)
- Students can fulfill MBA elective coursework at the Edwards Campus from available pre-approved graduate courses or through the Online MBA. Options online will include finance, marketing, and management and leadership.
Learn more about the KU School of Business faculty here.