- Meet with a counselor or faculty advisor at JCCC to create an academic plan and enroll in courses.
You will take courses, such as:
- Organic Chemistry
- Biology of Organisms
- Public Speaking
- Complete the remainder of freshman-sophomore credits for the Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts degree.
- Plan to take JCCC classes each summer after high school, to stay on track to earn your KU Biotechnology degree in three years.
- Meet with the KU Edwards Campus biotechnology advisor to discuss transferring to the KU Edwards Campus.
- Apply for admission to the KU Edwards Campus in the semester before you plan to enroll (students beginning in fall should apply by Feb. 1).
Milestone: Earn your Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts degree from JCCC.