- Meet with a counselor or faculty advisor at JCCC to create an academic plan and enroll in courses.
- Complete the remainder of freshman-sophomore credits for the Associate of Art degree.
You will take courses, such as
- Accounting Principles 1 & 2
- Micro- & Macroeconomics
- Information Systems
- Public Speaking
- Managerial Accounting
- Plan to take JCCC classes each summer after high school, to stay on track to earn your KU business degree in three years.
- Meet with the KU Edwards Campus business administration advisor to discuss transferring to the KU Edwards Campus.
- Apply for admission to the KU Edwards Campus in the semester before you plan to enroll (students beginning in fall should apply by Feb. 1).
Milestone: Earn your Associate of Arts degree from JCCC.