Curriculum & Instruction - Ed.D.
Domestic Application Requirements
- Master's degree or equivalent with at least a 3.5 grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
- A complete graduate application: apply online at the Office of Graduate Studies.
- An official transcript (not student’s copy) of all previous undergraduate and graduate credit sent from the institution directly to the Office of Graduate Studies (printed transcripts or official electronic versions are both acceptable).
- A statement of career goals describing how this degree will help meet professional aspirations and areas of interest in curriculum and instruction.
- Letters of recommendation from three people who can comment on the applicant’s ability to complete a doctoral program of study; the master's advisor is appropriate to include.
- A writing sample: an article, paper or other composition originally written by the applicant. An appropriate length is eight to 10 pages.
- A vitae or resume.
Please note: Meeting minimum admission standards does not guarantee admission to the program.
Admissions questions? Call 785-864-4437.