To complete the Working Professional MBA, students are required to complete the Foundation and Pillars courses and choose a certificate or series of four elective courses. After consulting with your advisor, Working Professional MBA students have the opportunity to complete equivalent coursework online.
Foundations (18 credits)
- ACCT 701 Accounting
- FIN 701 Finance
- DSCI 701 Statistics
- MGMT 701 Managing People
- MKTG 701 Marketing
- BE 701 Managerial Economics
Pillars (12 credits)
- MGMT 705 Business Law and Ethics
- SCM 701 Operations and Supply Chain Management
- IBUS 701 International Business
- MGMT 704 Strategic Management
- BUS 725 MBA Capstone 6 (credits)
Electives (6 credits)
- Students can fulfill MBA elective coursework at the Edwards Campus from available pre-approved graduate courses or through the Online MBA. Options online will include finance, marketing, and management and leadership.
Learn more about the KU School of Business faculty here.