IT Mission & Vision Statement
The Information Technology Services group at the KU Edwards Campus supports the teaching, learning and research pursuits of its faculty and students, and the professional activities of the campus administration and community groups by the thoughtful and innovative application of technology. It also embraces technology initiative and strives for the highest level of infrastructure in both virtual and physical learning environments.
- Apply technology to promote the highest levels of teaching, learning and research
- Provide faculty, students and administrative staff with a robust, reliable and secure technology environment
- Strengthen the capacity of our academic enterprise
- Communicate mission and services to internal and external populations
- Maintain a high level of technology support
- Provide leading edge, innovative technology to improve teaching and learning
The Information Technology Services group at the KU Edwards Campus aims to be a positive force in the regional higher education community with innovative approaches to instructional technology and an exemplar of full-service commitment to its faculty, staff and students.
Visit the KU Information Technology for more information.