Stay on top of the latest developments in technology, sharpen your skills and accrue valuable professional knowledge, while working full-time, with KU’s Master of Science in Electrical Engineering program in Radio Frequency Systems Engineering.
Conveniently offered on-site at the Garmin campus, this unique program brings top-quality education to your workplace, with the same structure and instruction as a traditional graduate degree program. Refresh your knowledge and advance your career with a practical education you can apply directly to the work you’re already doing.
Upon completion, MSEE students will be able to understand:
- Applications of signal processing for filtering, estimating, and detecting signals in a high-interference environment.
- Design and operation of microwave systems, including receiver and transmitter architecture, as well as antenna performance and function.
- Theory and application of transmitting digital information via electromagnetic propagation.
- Function of microwave components and transmission line theory.
- Propagation of both bounded and unbounded electromagnetic waves.
- How to effectively communicate complex, abstract concepts.