The mission of the KU Edwards Campus is to bring high-quality education programs to serve diverse workforce, economic and community needs with particular focus on the KC region. The campus will provide lifelong education programs, research activities, and entrepreneurial initiatives that address present and future workforce needs and important community and state-wide problems.
Our work together as an Edwards Team is guided by our shared commitment to the values of Professionalism, Collaboration, Innovation and Diversity as we serve our students and other constituents. As staff of the KU Edwards Campus, we value:
- Delivery of high-quality education through the expertise, knowledge and research of KU faculty
- Our working adult students and their unique needs
- Service that focuses on meeting students' needs without having to travel to the main campus in Lawrence
- KU traditions
- Outreach to the community beyond our academic involvement
- Our relationship with our expert faculty and their commitment to the students