Summit Technology Academy Action Steps
- Work with your guidance counselor to develop a high school plan during your freshman year.
You should plan to take courses such as:
- English Composition I & 2
- College Algebra or Calculus
- American National Politics
- Apply and be admitted to Summit Technology Academy by the end of your sophomore year.
- Complete all paperwork required for dual credit courses by the appropriate deadlines.
- Apply to MCC-Blue River by the end of your junior year and select the Associate of Science Biology. Consider taking summer courses at MCC-Blue River before you graduate from high school.
Milestone: Earn your diploma from your high school.