- Meet with a counselor or faculty advisor at JCCC to create an academic plan and enroll in courses.
- Complete the remainder of freshman-sophomore credits for the Associate of Science in Information Systems Technology.
You will take courses, such as
- Accounting I
- Public speaking
- Discrete structures I and II
- Physics with lab and biology or chemistry with lab
- Humanities-cultural diversity course
- UNIX scripting and utilities
- Database management
- Object-oriented programming
- Data structures
- Survey of Economics
- Plan to enroll in courses during the summer after high school and before beginning classes at the KU Edwards Campus to stay on track to earn your bachelor’s degree in three years.
- Meet with the BSIT advisor to discuss transferring to the KU Edwards Campus.
- Apply for admission to the KU Edwards Campus in the semester before you plan to enroll (students beginning in fall should apply by Feb. 1).
Milestone: Milestone: Complete your Associate of Science in Information Systems Technology from JCCC.